I love slow cooker recipes. At our house, we have a slow cooker meal about once every two weeks but Honey Garlic Chicken is in my top 5 all time slow cooker favorites. This recipe is delicious, take little effort will make your house smell amazing. It really tastes like it’s from a nice restaurant. It usually takes me 5 minutes to prep and can be ready in as little as four hours. It also reheats really well. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken + Veggies
- 3lbs of bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 16oz of baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 16oz bag of baby carrots
- 16oz of fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
Add ingredients 5-12 to the slow cooker, stir until combined. Place chicken, potatoes, baby carrots and green beans in the slow cooker and toss until well coated. Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.