Simple Baked Ziti
Baked Ziti is the perfect quick, easy and family friendly meal. The best part? You will have leftovers for lunch tomorrow! I enjoy 15 ingredient recipes that require me to work with ingredients I’ve never used before but those are better reserved for the weekend (when I have time to make it twice or go buy pizza if it doesn’t turnout). This dish is not only a crowd pleaser but with only 6 ingredients and 5 steps there is a high likelihood that it will turn out perfect.
If you don’t have time now, go to the bottom of the page, select print and you can save the recipe as a PDF or print it out.
- 16 oz. box ziti pasta
- 24 oz. of ricotta cheese
- 1lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, beaten
- 32 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce
- ¼ of a cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, lightly grease a 9x13inch pan
- Cook ziti according to directions on box, drain and let cool slightly
- In a large bowl, mix ricotta, mozzarella, egg, 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce and ziti
- Add ziti mixture to the prepare pan
- Top with remaining sauce and parmesan, bake for 30 minutes