Cheesy Broccoli + Cauliflower Bake
For the topping:
- 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
For the bake:
- 1, 16oz package of frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1, 16oz package of frozen cauliflower florets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup of milk
- 4 oz of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of pizza seasoning
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter. Set aside.
- Cut any large pieces of broccoli and cauliflower up into bite size pieces
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet on medium heat. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour, pizza seasoning, garlic salt and pepper
- Add milk, cook and stir until thick and bubbly, then add cream cheese and 1/4 cup of Parmesan. Cook and stir until cream cheese is completely melted.
- Place veggies in a prepared 2-quart baking dish and top with cheese, toss until well combined
- Add topping and bake for 40 minutes until lightly browned.
For more yummy recipes follow along on Pinterest.